REG 11.65.03 – Ticketing Regulation
Authority: Vice Chancellor and Dean for Academic and Student Affairs (DASA)
History: First Issued: July 1, 2002. Last Revised: September 10, 2019.
Contact Info: Ticket Central Home Page (919-515-1100)
1. Every individual, regardless of age, attending a performance must have a ticket.
2. Any child attending a performance must have a ticket. It is also requested that no “babes in arms” be brought to events.
3. As a special benefit, full season ticket subscribers may exchange tickets for another performance at no cost. Exchanges must be handled a minimum of 48 hours in advance of the date printed on the ticket. Ticket Central must have the actual tickets returned in order to do the exchange. If the new tickets are more expensive, the customer must pay the difference. If the new tickets are less expensive no refunds will be given.
4. Customers may request to exchange single tickets for a fee per ticket. The request must be made a minimum of 48 hours in advance of the date printed on their ticket and Ticket Central must have the physical tickets in order to do the exchange. If the new tickets are more expensive, the customer must pay the difference. If the new tickets are less expensive, no refund will be given.
5. If a customer is unable to attend an event after purchasing tickets no refunds will be issued.
6. All tickets become void after the performance begins. Neither refunds nor exchanges will be issued to patrons who are not allowed to enter the theatre.
7. In the event of a cancelled performance patrons will be given the option to receive a refund.